MageX Code of Conduct
MageX is dedicated to providing an inclusive and harassment-free learning opportunity for all Magento Professionals. We expect all MageX Attendees, Speakers, Sponsors, and Staff to abide by this code of conduct in all event spaces including online channels related to the event.
MageX Events are Harassment-Free Zones
Harassment includes offensive comments related to gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, real or implied violence, intimidation, oppression, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
All attendees, speakers, and sponsors are required to agree with the following Code of Conduct. If you violate the Code of Conduct, you may be expelled from the premises without an explanation or refund at the discretion of event staff.
- Harassment of event participants in any form is not tolerated.
- Communication should be inclusive and appropriate for a professional audience.
- Do not insult or put down other attendees.
- Behave professionally and respectfully toward others.
- Sexist, racist or exclusionary jokes or language are not acceptable.
We ask all attendees to report any acts that violate this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff immediately.