This year’s MageX conference will be an excellent opportunity for experienced Magento professionals to validate their real-world skills by earning their Magento Certifications. On September 12 and 13, MageX will be holding a number of MagentoU certification exams, and event attendees can enjoy a 50% discount on their testing fees!
Developers who choose to get certified can differentiate themselves from their competitors and gain recognition from other Magento experts and professionals. If you’re a developer, becoming certified can help you stand out as you advance your career and network with professionals within your industry. Magento certifications aren’t easy to come by, but those who have the motivation and dedication will enjoy their benefits throughout their web development careers.
Certifications Offered at MageX
Here is the complete list of MagentoU exams that will be offered on both MageX conference days:
- Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist. A Certified Solution Specialist is someone who has a solid understanding of the Magento 2 platform and can successfully design and manage a Magento project, utilize native features, and appropriately customize details when necessary.
- Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer. Professional Developers must have over 1.5 years of experience customizing and implementing Magento 2 stores. The exam will cover the developer’s skills and knowledge when it comes to UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, checkout process customizations, order management integrations and customizations, catalog structures, and functionality changes.
- Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer. An Associate Developer is someone who has just started their career as a Magento developer. To successfully pass this exam, the student should be knowledgeable about UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, customizations, catalog and checkout structures, and functionality changes.
- Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer Plus. This exam is for senior Magento 2 developers who have at least 2 years of experience with customization, leading teams of developers, leading projects, making technical decisions, and working with customers to meet their project requirements.
- Magento Certified Professional Cloud Developer. Those seeking this certification should have worked on at least two Magento Commerce Cloud implementations or have at least 6 months of experience developing for Magento Commerce Cloud. The exam will cover how to troubleshoot, integrate, operate, test, and deploy within the Cloud.
If you know that you’ll be attending MageX, remember that seating is limited for all of the Magento certification exams. Be sure to secure your spot by registering as soon as possible!