- Exposure to the community
- Opportunities to speak.
- Organize workshops/round tables for your departments.
- Learn more about your product and how it is used.
- Direct feedback about Magento/Adobe Products.
- Adobe specific employees can learn more about the Magento community.
- Participate with Magento Community Engineering and DevDocs on Contribution day.
- Show off a new idea or product for MageDemo.
- Learn from MagentoU and their trainers.
- Learn first hand about the Magento customer experience
And of course, one of the biggest benefits is participating in a MageRun in Austin Texas on Sept 14th.
Please add your information below and any information about your department that you would like to discuss or highlight.
Contribution Day + Event Ticket #MagentoDayCD$99.00
Magento Contribution Days provide intensive workshops with Magento Community Engineering team, giving insights into Magento 2 development and contributing to the Magento 2 core. A team of leading Magento core architects is starting a new form of community involvement that will facilitate contributions. MageX will be the first platform ever to provide Merchants and Magento 2 developers with a new way to interact with the Magento document and development teams. All developers going to MageX19 can take part in Contribution Day for better code awareness and a new perspective on M2 development.Learn More